Sunday, December 11, 2011

SUNDAY

(photografy.nationalgeographic.com)

Well ,every sunday I used to go for a morning coffee ,not early morning as you understand.. ..I buy a
newspaper or a fashion magazine , go to a cozy cafe  , drink coffee , read the magazines with my friends.   It is so relaxing . This sunday I am away due to work and I missed all these !!

Kisses!!!

                                                                                                   (picture via loves-promises.blogspot.com)




                                                                                                         (pic via Vogue.it)

VOGUE ITALIA DECEMBER


                                                                                                   (pic via vogue.co.uk)

VOGUE UK DECEMBER

3 comments:

angrlo said...

anche tu mi manchi....

Unknown said...

Love these pictures. I love grabbing a coffee on a sunday morning too xo

www.almostdelightful.com

los zapatos Que sean Rojos said...

genial la primera foto!!
besotes