Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 1

   1                                                                                                                                          (picture via miumiu.com)


Christmas time is approaching . Have you bought presents for your friends and your family ?   Have you made your wishlist ??   Ok , I know ....it would be perfect if we are super rich and we could buy all these super fashion pieces but we can just imagine our wishlist and who knows   ,finally , we maybe receive a super fabulous present  or we maybe buy something special for ourselves !

Kisses!!!!!!

2


MISSONI CANDLE



3

GIUSEPPE  ZANOTTI


4

 LANVIN PLAYING CARDS



5

                                                                                                                                                              ( pictures via net-a-porter.com)

SKULL BUNGLE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN



11 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLA! MUCHAS GRACIAS POR VISITAR MI BLOG, TE SIGO:)
ME HA GUSTADO MUCHO TU LISTA DE DESEOS, SON MUY BONITOS:)
TODOS SOÑAMOS CON TENER UN REGALO INCREÍBLE, UN PEQUEÑO DETALLE QUE SEA INCREÍBLE, COMO UN BOLSO DE LUIS BUITTON JEJE:)(ME ENCANTARÍA TENER UNO):)
UN BESO Y FELIZ NAVIDAD:)
PD: TE SIGO:)

Renisha said...

♥ those purses :)
Hey thanks for following my blog 'glamorous barbie' :)
I just want to inform that I have changed my blog,I would really appreciate if you could follow my new blog She rockin them Stilettos
I am following you now.
Waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes, are awesome :)

www.thefashioncrack.blogspot.com

Marta Cermeño said...

Nice blog! I really like it! You have a new follower!
I think those heels are awesome!
I'll really appreciate if you have the time for visit my blog and if you like I will be delighted if you follow back :)
Have a nice day,x

Zoe_Deluge said...

those miu miu bags are sooooooo cute I would love to have one for myself as well!

<3 zoe
http://grandtheftthrift.com

LINDA said...

Thank you for your comment darling! Great wishlist! And you have a very cute blog, I follow!

xo

Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

Veronica P. said...

yes please !

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Amazing wish list, love the number one!!!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

Sophie Andersen said...

Thanks for commenting on my my blog! You have a very nice one too :) <3 !! hope u check it from time to time ! and I LOVE the purses on top !!!
http://sophie-andersen.blogspot.com/
xx Sophie

Am2Pm Chic said...

love the Miu Miu clutch!!! So cute.

Marella said...

Cute post and amazing blog!
Following! Follow back? <3