Friday, December 23, 2011

DOLCE & GABBANA SS 2012



Monica Bellucci  and model Bianca  Balti and photographed by Giampaolo  Sgura  in Portofino . How beautiful is Monica and Bianca  !! I like  so much  the clothes of  Dolce & Gabbana . These are so feminine  and elegant. I love them !!! Do you agree ??

Kisses!!!




                                                                                                                                                             (pictures via thefashionspot.com)




                                                               (picture via dolcegabbana.com)

10 comments:

Mexiquer said...

Monica and Bianca are stunning and the photos speak for themselves :)*

curious bird said...

the dress so beautiful. Yah I would love to follow each other, I follow you now.
Christy

http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

Zia Glance said...

GORGEOUS photos!

GIVEAWAY on my blog.

xo
ziaglance.blogspot.com

Vicky Fernández said...

Hi dear!!!

Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog!!! I really like your site!!! I'm following you now! I hope you want to follow me too... ^.^

Kisses!

Vicky
lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

Maria Garcia Pita said...

the dress are just amazing :)

www.thefashioncrack.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love these pictures, this last dress is so gorgeous!
I want a lipstik of D&G but I can't find iittttttttttt!
XoXo

Unknown said...

I want you to wish MERRY XMAS!!!!!
Hope you enjoy ypur day!
XoXo
Zoe

Haus of Style said...

Nice blog, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. Love the photos! Merry Christmas.

Visit my blog when you get a chance ;)

.sabo skirt. said...

Nice lovely outfits.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I loved SS11 collection and this one looks amazing too.. I wish I could have it all .... the photographer did an awesome work here...
Im following

amintasfashion