Monday, December 19, 2011

PARKAS LOVE



Today is monday ...so everybody back to work .... The good thing is the Christmas mood and decoration everywhere  !!  I love it  !!!. These days  I am searching  for the perfect parka . I usually wear coats  but   I think they are perfect for winter temperatures .  They can be paired with both casual  and more formal outfits . I believe that the perfect combination is with leggings or skinny jeans .  Unfortunately , I have not already find the " one " .  Any ideas ???


                                                                                                                                     (pictures via nymag.com)



                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                         (picture via lagarconne.com)


                                                                                                              (picture via topshop)



                                                                                                        (picture via shopbop)

9 comments:

Between Nous said...

I am huge fan of parkas!
I have one from Zara and I love it so much :)

CIRA said...

LOVE PARKA!!!!!!!!!

Gia said...

I need one in my life:)


www.vintage-traffic.com

lucia m said...

love all the jackets!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Dressed4Success said...

Lovelys parkas!!:D

NUEVA pagina 'ME GUSTA' de mi blog...
FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Dressed4Success

Clodet Illustrations

…1Kiss!*

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I like your post so much! And these parkas are amazing!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Miss Molly said...

could totally do with no 4 in my wardrobe even tho it is so hot in SA at the moment! great post

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

F said...

loved the parkas :) great selection! your blog is adorable, would you like us to follow each other?
im following you now, i'd be honored if you followed me back :)

kisses*

V. said...

nice comfy chic and sporty at the same time!! ;)

stop by my blog if u get a second!

http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

V.