Friday, February 10, 2012

A DIFFERENT POST



As I have already said  architecture is my second passion . I believe  , since I  can  remember myself  , that architecture is a magical world , you always discover new things and get impressed with  the intelligence , the creativity and the vision of architects . They can see , smell  and understand things in a space that a common person can`t.  They can create from scratch a work  of art , which is not just beautiful  ,that is  at the same time   functional  and result of study and effort . In this post you can see the house of a great architect  Peter Zumthor . He is a Swiss architect and the winner of the 2009 Pritzker Prize . I really love his home .  I wish to have such a house some day .  So what do you believe ? Do you have a passion except fashion ?
This is a post that I dedicate it to my boyfriend , who is an architect . I hope you like it.
Kisses!!!    I wish you to have an amazing day !!!






















                                                           (photos via http://www.archisquare.it/)



15 comments:

FASHIONHYPNOTISED said...

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY SWEETIE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

Maria Garcia Pita said...

beautiful house, love it! simple and minimal, just perfect :)

FASHIONHYPNOTISED said...

FOLLOWED YOU BACK SWEETIE AS I LOVE THE POSTS ON YOUR BLOG!
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

ANGELO said...

GREAT POST!!!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I LOVE YOU.....

lucia m said...

omg! amazing house!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Maria Flicka said...

Amazing photos!!! Beautiful house! I love Peter Zumthor's projects :)

I really like your style and your blog!

Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



Unknown said...

Love these pics, I want my house being like this!hahaha....
xoxo

los zapatos Que sean Rojos said...

No conocia este arquitecto, la casa es ¡fantastica! me encanta la arquitectura.
besos!!!

Catarina said...

thanks :) great post! x

Haus of Style said...

such beautiful architecture! I love it!

Hope all is well my dear, have a great weekend!

Dainté said...

I like it :) It is so nice you made this for your boyfriend :D
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Helena Natanael said...

amazing photographs! he is so lucky to have a caring girl like you :)

blondebenedicte said...

oh thank you so much!

PS:i love essential & minimal style :)
bisous xxx

Ana Guedes said...

Lindaaa casa ;D amei! ++ super elegante (:

Beijos gataa

inventadoserecriados.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Such great pics - following you now :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray