Tuesday, December 27, 2011

JELLY BAG


Christopher  Kane`s  clutch , how beautiful and plauful is it ?  This is the aqua  gel-filled clutch purse . So  unconvetional material ! ! It remindes me the fruit jellies ... Would you buy this clutch ?   I personally , love it !!!

Kisses!!!


                                                                                                                                                                                                   






                                                                                                                                                  (pictures via style.com)

                                                                                                                                                                    (pictures  first and this one via net-a-porter.com)





                                                                                                                                                                    (pic via thecorner.com)



6 comments:

Nuar said...

Hey, María!
First of all, thank you for your compliments on my blog and for giving me the chance to discover yours, which is very enjoyable! As for the Kane's clutch, I saw it personally, and love it. It's pretty unique!
Of course, I'm following you, and if you like my blog, I'd be thrilled to have you among my followers! XOXO, María José
http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

angelo said...

great post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I have never seen a bag like these, but I love it!!!!
The firt one is definitely my choice!good post!
have a great day!

Jiglycious said...

what a cute clutch
i love the first one.
the colour is so adorable

new follower here

hope we can follow each other

xo
www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

Marta said...

Wow that bag is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us! Amazing blog! :)

http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Mexiquer said...

Crazy clutchs!!! So nice*