Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FASHION DETAILS

FAMOUS BAGS
Today , I will talk about TAYLOR BAG .This bag is from MULBERRY. It is considered one of the most popular handbags  of this season, with absolute ladylike style. It`s ideal for all day as it has practical pockets and large capacity.
Material: ostrich leather or  soft matte. I prefer the soft matte version !
Characteristics: 1) Double zip closure with oversized leather zip pulls ,2) contrast leather corners and trims 3) Fixed leather top handle with ring detailing  4) Adjustable and detachable leather shoulder strap.
Sizes: mini ,medium, oversize
The  only bad  thing is that the bag is sold out and the price of course !!




FOR GADGETS LOVERS
Emilio Pucci launched a small collection of sophisticated accessories. It is  a part of resort  collection for 2012. The series includes canvas holders for I-PAD, PC, Blackberry  ,all decorated with the famous prints of Pucci .

(pictures via Mulberry.com,Emiliopucci.com)


Well ! Do you like them ?? Maybe we should put them in our Christmas Wish List ?? What do you think ??

Kisses!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Adele said...

Hey Maria! Congratulations on becoming my 400th follower! Thank you! Of course I'm following you back, now your 8th follower. BTW I love Mulberry! xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Fabiana said...

the gray bag is amazing!
xoxo
Faby

Fabrizia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Fox House giveaway on my blog!
Cosa mi metto???

Joellen said...

Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

http://joellenlove.com

Clara Turbay said...

Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Casual Chic said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the first bag...the colour is amazing:)
kissesssssssss